Tech for races cars on race weekend will be performed on the property.
Starting possibly the Friday night of.
Location and time will be announced in the pits or as you come in for registration.
All cars must go through NITA tech inspectors to be eligible to participate.
NHRA rules will be followed and NITA tech will have final decision.
Tech is performed by volunteers, NITA will not tolerate any rude or bullying misconduct towards our volunteers.
Important 2023 Racing Updates:
- Please Note: We are rolling out a new online registration form and registration process starting April 1, 2023. Visit the registration page for more details.
Important reminder about our online waiver:
- Our race insurance provider will require all racers and crew to sign an online waiver, the same as last year. Stay tuned for more information.
- Paper waivers are discontinued with the provider.
- If you do not have a cell phone or cell phone does not have features to access Speedwaiver you can use a friends phone to access to sign.
- The online waivers are very easy to access and process.
- Minors under 19 years of age require parent/guardian sign Speedwaiver.
- The waiver signature and photo are only for you and your crew to show proof of signing.
- NITA nor Speedwaiver have or use your photo or signature.
- We would highly recommend you pre sign the waiver as cell service is limited at the track.
- Pass this information around to your fellow racers and crew to help with a smooth transition and entry onto the starting line area and race surface.
- Racers and crew will need proof before allowed past the timing slip table location for any reason.
- On your cell phone when prompted that you allow location access and camera access when the system requests or it will not work and cause all sorts of problems to get registration processed.
- Simply copy and paste the link on your cell phone onto your text message, click on the link, follow prompts.
- If you are having a problem with waiver please ask your question on North Island Timing Association Facebook for assistance from fellow racers that have experienced this online system.
- Here is the Link to copy and paste on your cell phone to text and start the process. https://nita.speedwaiver.com/erjxq
- Take screenshot or access this message for proof of signing waiver.